Educational benefits :
- Easier to play with small pieces (tangram, mosaic, coins, plastic or carton cards, puzzle pieces, ...
- Possible to show and easily share achievements - Create a limited framework when playing
- Vertical playing is possible (player is standing).
GOSTOP is a wooden tray with a SBS pad (250 x 250 mm - 9.84" x 9.84"), sticking on both sides, permanently removable and washable.
All objects (coins, plastic and carton cards, rodes, plastic blocks and tiles, ...) with a smooth and clean surface stick on GOSTOP and are permanently removable.
The player can easily easily make any model on the GOSTOP without any parts moving or falling over.
The player can move with its implementation and / or easily show what has been made.
It is possible to remove the sticking pad from the wooden tray.
It is possible to use the wooden tray only, for instance to draw or write on it.
It is easy to unstall and install the sticking pad due to the 4 holes at each corner.
As the pad is adhesive on both sides, it is also possible to take it out from the tray and to put it on a smooth, dry and clean surface (whiteboard, glass, floor, door, ...) and create a vertical playing area of 200 x 200 x 3 mm (7.87" x 7.87" x 0.11").
Plastic or cardboard cards, tangram pieces, , plastic parts (token, mosaics ...), puzzle pieces, cubes, building blocks, stick and are permanently removable.
GOSTOP is a wooden trays 250 x 250 mm - 9.84" x 9.84" each including a SBS adhesive pad material on both sides, permanently removable and washable, size 200 x 200 x 3 mm (7.87" x 7.87" x 0.11").
Gostop may be used:
- As a playing tray on the table with the sticking pad to fix tangram pieces, rods, coins, ...
- As a playing tray without the sticking pad to create a playing frame.
- As a white board without the sticking pad in order to write, draw, ...
- As a sticking vertical playing area,
- As a sticking horizontal playing area.