EKILIBRITOR BASIC won silver award in 2013 in the UK (Practical Pre-school).
Educational benefits :
Fine motor skills - Notions of size and colors - Eye-hand coordination - Matching a pattern (Step by step - Exploded view) - Balance - Concentration - Creativity - Fantasy
EKILIBRITOR BASIC helps the child to develop fine-motor skill, eye-hand coordination, balance, concentration, creativity and fantasy.
Made of soft, not noisy and flexible material, the pieces are easy to manipulate by the child (starting 2 years) and can be stacked in different manners.
Patterns are available and will help the child to play freely and create new and original patterns.
Just when natural playing and having fun, the child will develop basic skills (eyes-hand coordination, fine motorskills, recognition of sizes and colours, ...).
The pieces are very resistant (pass EN 71 starting 2 years : pieces resist to 90 Newton pull-out test).
One set is scheduled for 9/6 children which can play silmutaneously.
- 9 red circles (3 small, 3 medium, 3 big) and 9 red cylinders.
- 9 yellow circles (3 small, 3 medium, 3 big) and 9 red cylinders.
- 9 blue circles (3 small, 3 medium, 3 big) and 9 red cylinders.
- 9 green circles (3 smalls, 3 medium, 3 big) and 9 green cylinders.
- 9 plastified cards with coloured patterns scale 1 on the top and without colour on the back (9 children can play silmutaneously).
- 6 plastified cards 3D with step by step patterns on the top side and explosed view on the back (6 children can play simultaneously).
- 1 instruction leaflet
Diameter for the small circle : 58 mm -2.28 inches. Thickness : 5 mm - 0.19 inch.
Diameter for the medim circle : 78 mm - 2.75 inches. Thickness : 5 mm - 0.19 inch.
Diameter for the large circle : 98 mm - 3.85 inches. Thickness : 5 mm - 0.19 inch.
Diameter for the cylinder : 38 mm - 1.49 inches. Heigth : 34 mm - 1.33 inches
How to play?
Level 1 :
On the top side, the player matches to the pattern scale 1.On the back side, color codes are given by the teacher.The player colors the pattern and then matches it with the right pieces in colors and size.
Level 2 :
Six playing cards with step by step instructions on the top side, exploded view on the back side.
Additional activities like stacking cylinders, balance games, ... are also possible with those very resistant and not noisy pieces.